Terms of warranty.
The ongoing efforts we make at Orbea to design high-end bicycles enable us to provide customers with the following warranty:
- 1 We back each frame and rigid fork in our bicycles with a lifetime warranty against materials and manufacturing defects. We warrant each frame and fork in our bikes against paint or varnish defects and corrosion for 3 years. This warranty covers the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. For the lifetime warranty to be valid, customers must fill in the online warranty form within one month of purchase, and proof of purchase in the form of cash register receipt or sales ticket is required. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, users acknowledge that they have read and understood the contents of the bicycle owner's manual.
- 2 Warranty claims are subject to the decision made by our technical staff about the nature of the defect after thorough inspection of the faulty part.
- 3 All the parts assembled in our bicycles are protected against assembly or manufacturing defects for 2 years, and repairs qualifying under this warranty will be performed by authorized dealers in each country.
- 4 This warranty does not cover parts that naturally wear over time, such as tires, brake pads, handlebar grips, cranksets, bearings, etc.
- 5 This warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by negligence, improper use, assembly of parts or accessories that are not original, or defective repair or maintenance work.
- 6 This warranty includes only replacement or repair coverage of the parts under it and in no case shall it cover personal damages directly or indirectly caused by the failure of said parts during use.
- 7 All claims must be reported to an authorized dealer. In case there is no such a dealer near the buyer’s location, please contact Orbea so that we can decide how to solve the problem.
- 8 In case of crashes, the Orbea warranty shall be considered null and void.
- 9 By accepting the frames' lifelong warranty, users acknowledge that they have read and understood, and that they shall follow, the instructions in the bicycle owner's manual. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the contents of the bicycle owner's manual.