A Helmet for Every Passion
An inexpensive helmet doesn’t have to be basic. The new H10 is loaded with many of the features of our more expensive helmets, including massive ventilation and subtle style. A low ITP (Internal Touch Point) index means fewer points of contact inside the helmet for maximum comfort and improved ventilation. The low-volume shape of the H10 feels less like a bulky helmet and more like an extension of you. 25 vents keep your head cool and let you feel the wind in your hair while a simple two-layer EPS construction provides more substance and durability for a helmet that can sustain a bit more abuse in the back of the car. Pads and mesh liner wick sweat and keep you cool during long days and are easy to clean. A single wheel adjustment system requires only one hand for adjustment.
More about this product
- Orbea Air Flow Ventilation
· ITP INDEX: MINIMIZES THE INTERNAL POINTS OF CONTACT AND IMPROVES INTERNAL VENTILATION FLOW.
· ES INDEX: 25 VENTILATION HOLES AND A MORE COMPACT STRUCTURE. Tc
- Construction - 2-Layer Technology
· POLYCARBONATE INJECTED IN-MOLD.
· OUTER EPS SHELL.
- Fit System
· ERGONOMIC RETENTION SYSTEM.
· MICRO-ADJUSTMENT WITH A SMALL WHEEL ACCESSIBLE WITH A SINGLE HAND.
· CUSHIONING PADS WITH BREATHABLE MESH FABRIC.
· ADJUSTABLE STRAPS AND CLOSURE.
· BUCKLE WITH PROTECTIVE FEATURE
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colors, and materials.