To place an order you need to be registered at www.orbea.com
If you are not a registered customer, follow these steps:
- Go to the home menu in the section ACCESS/REGISTRATION.
- You must sign up (this time only). Enter your email address and a password. All the other information is optional. We use it to get to know you better and offer you what you need. You will have to enter a shipping address, a billing address and other billing information later to place your order.
In accordance with data protection laws, the personal information you enter will not be disclosed to third parties.
- Confirm the data you enter by clicking “NEXT”. You will be directed to your user account, where you can check, change or fill in your personal information at any time.
If you want to close your Orbea user account, please contact us and indicate the reason, so that we can improve our service. email@example.com
Placing your order
- Choose your items, select size and color, and click ADD TO CART. To delete an item from your cart, click X.
- After adding an item to your cart, you can continue shopping or proceed to checkout by clicking PLACE ORDER.
- Then follow the instructions and fill in the requested information. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- If all the items in your cart qualify for home delivery , your order will be shipped to the shipping address you entered. You can also pick it up in your Orbea store of choice.
Paying for your order
After filling in your personal and shipping information, you will be able to pay for your order online, with the method of payment you selected. All the authorized forms of payment are safe, protecting the privacy of personal information in data transmission and offering secure transactions.
You will be asked to enter your credit card information alongside such personal data as your name and surname(s) and/or your ID number.
Orbea accepts the following credit cards:
PayPal is also a valid method of payment. Check how it works at www.paypal.com
After placing your order, you will get a confirmation message by email, indicating that your order is being processed.
Orbea's delivery times are meant to meet or even exceed your expectations.
However, you must allow for delivery delays, in which case you will be informed by email.
You can check your order status by logging in and going to MY ORDERS. Estimated delivery dates are calculated after order confirmation.
You can track your order at any time from your account. You will need to log in in ACCESS/REGISTRATION. If you are not a registered user, you will need to sign up. Once registered, you can log in to your account by entering your email address and password, and check the status of your order:
- Being processed
After making your payment, you will get a confirmation email, indicating that your order is being processed.
This email is only sent when your payment has been confirmed. Until you get this confirmation email, no business transaction has been completed between you and Orbea.
System errors in item stock may seldom occur. If you order an item that is no longer in stock, you will get a refund from Orbea.
- This means your order has been confirmed by Orbea and is now in our system, being prepared for dispatch.
- Preparing for dispatch
- We are getting your order ready.
- Shipped to store
- Your order has left our warehouse. You will get an email informing you that your order has shipped. It should be available at the Orbea pickup point within 5-7 business days. When your order reaches the pickup point, they will contact you to pick it up.
- Shipped for home delivery
- Your order has left our warehouse. You will get an email informing you that your order has shipped. You should get it delivered at your shipping address within 24 to 48 working hours.
- Your order has been canceled. Orders can be canceled for different reasons. For more information, please contact our Customer Service Department.
Orders worth 80€ or more are eligible for free shipping.
- Spare Parts: 9.50€
- Cycle clothing: 9.50€
- Helmets: 9.50€
- Hydra: 9.50€
Order change and returns
Our return policy depends on the type of delivery, in-store pickup or home delivery.
In order to return an item from your order, you must have a claim number. Please contact the online customer service by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +34 902 042 929.
- In-store pickup
Item(s) may be returned within fifteen (15) days of pickup.
Items must be returned in the same condition as they were delivered, mint and in the original packaging, with tag(s) attached.
Items must be returned at the same dealer where they were picked up. After checking that the items are in mint condition, your dealer will proceed to return them.
Once the items reach Orbea and we check their condition, you will get a refund minus handling fees using the same method as you used for payment.
- Home delivery
Item(s) must be returned within fifteen (15) days of delivery.
Item(s) must be returned in the same condition as they were delivered, mint and in the original packaging, with tag(s) attached.
To return an item, send it to the address below, filling in the form in the package (only for home delivery).
The form can also be downloaded here.
Returns will only be processed at Orbea if shipping and handling fees have been paid.
Once the items reach Orbea and we check their condition, you will get a refund using the same method as you used for payment.
- Damaged or faulty goods
- All the products sold at Orbea.com are in mint condition. If you happen to get a damaged or faulty item, please write to email@example.com or call +34 902 042 929.
- Wrong items
- If you happen to receive an item that is not what you ordered, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +34 902 042 929.
Returned items can only be traded for a refund. If you need an item in a different size or color, or if you want to get another item, you must place a new order.
Customized item return policy
For some Orbea bike models, customers can customize their bikes according to their likes and needs, choosing some of the bike parts.
Orbea does not accept returns of customized bicycles, except in case of faulty items.
For more information on the return of customized Orbea bicycles bought at www.orbea.com, please contact the dealer where you picked up your order, call +34 902 042 929 (Monday to Thursday 8am-1.30pm and 2.30-5pm, Friday 8am-2pm) or write to email@example.com.
ACCESS/REGISTRATION is a personalized web page, offering a different range of Orbea services to each user. Sign up and then log in with your email address and password to:
- View/change your personal information.
- Check the status of your order(s) and view your order history.
- Create an account.
- Log in to your account.