The cart is empty
The constant effort we make every day to produce the highest quality bicycles enables us to offer the following warranty and coverage conditions:
(ORBEA BICYCLES LIMITED WARRANTY).
- Orbea provides all original retail purchasers with a limited lifetime warranty on all frames and rigid forks against defects of material or workmanship that result in breaks or cracks to the frame or rigid fork. Orbea will, in its discretion, either repair or replace the broken or cracked fork or frame (subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and restrictions set out below).
- In addition to the lifetime coverage above, Orbea provides all original retail purchasers with a two-year limited warranty on all frames and rigid forks against defects in or corrosion of any paint or varnish thereon (subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and restrictions set out below).
TERMS OF LIMITED WARRANTY
- In order to qualify for such warranty, the original retail purchaser must register the bicycle within ninety (90) days of purchase by visiting http://www.orbea.com/us-en/warranty/; additionally, the original receipt must be presented with the product when delivered for a warranty claim.
- This warranty is non-transferable and is only available for the original retail purchaser, who must perform regular maintenance according to the instructions in the owner’s manual and otherwise operate the bicycle under normal conditions. FAILURE TO PERFORM REGULAR MAINTENANCE OR TO OPERATE UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS MAY RESULT IN DENIAL OF WARRANTY COVERAGE.
- This warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by negligence, improper use, assembly of parts or accessories other than the original, or defective repair or maintenance work by the user or a third party on their behalf, accident, collision, crash or neglect.
- In order for this Limited Warranty to apply in any case, the original retail purchaser must notify Orbea within 60 days of the occurrence of any covered defect or damage to the bicycle.
- To file a warranty claim, you must go to the point of sale where you bought the bicycle, if possible. If that is not possible, you must go to the nearest Orbea official dealer to file the warranty claim.
- If it is not possible to repair the part under the claim, Orbea may replace the part with a similar part or tender payment to the purchaser for the part’s price, if appropriate, all it Orbea’s sole discretion.
- If, after the product is delivered to the original point of sale for a warranty claim, the repair or replacement involves the transfer of the product to another designated Orbea facility, Orbea will be responsible for shipping to such facility. However, if the product is not delivered to the original point of sale for any reason, or if this Limited Warranty does not cover the claim filed, then the original retail purchaser shall be responsible for any shipping costs.
- The original retail purchaser shall pay all labor costs connected with the repair or replacement of parts.
- This Limited Warranty applies to Orbea-branded products only. Any other original component or part will be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer.
- This Limited Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear parts, including without limitation: handlebar tapes and grips, air sealing o-rings, bearings and bearing races, brake pads, bushings, cassettes, chains, disc brake rotors, free hubs, rear shock mounting hardware and main seals, rubber moving parts, saddle cover, shifter and brake cables and casings, shifter grips, spokes, sprockets, threads and bolts, tires, transmission gears, wheel braking surfaces, batteries or armrests.
- This Limited Warrany does not apply to any peripheral parts that are not compatible with a replaced frame and any such part which must be replaced is the original retail purchaser’s responsibility.
- This Limited Warranty is intended to comply with 15 U.S.C.A. §2301, et seq., and is intended to be governed by Arkansas law, as applicable. Some states do not allow certain of the limitations and exclusions contained herein, and you may not be covered by certain of the limitations and exclusions.
- THIS IS A FULL AND COMPLETE STATEMENT OF THE ORBEA LIMITED WARRANTY. NO ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE PERMITTED TO BE OFFERED TO YOU, EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN ARKANSAS CODE ANNOTATED §4-2-314 AND §4-2-315, AND THEN ONLY FOR THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY REPRESENTATION, DEMONSTRATION OR STATEMENT WHICH MAY BE MADE BY ANYONE, THE ORIGINAL RETAIL PURCHASER IS LIMITED TO THE REMEDIES PROVIDED IN THIS DOCUMENT. IT IS EXPRESSLY AGREED THAT ORBEA’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE NO GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE PRICE AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ORBEA BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING SPECIFICALLY ANY DAMAGES FOR PHYSICAL INJURY RELATING TO THE USE OF THE PRODUCT.